Need technical or application support?
We are here to support you
C-RAD is proud to have highly trained and experienced staff. We are able to support you both remotely and on-site. No matter if your question is technical or application oriented, you are only a phone call or email away from an answer.
Certified and experienced staff
Effective diagnostic tools
Original spare parts
User adapted eDucation Portal
Technical Support in the local language by specialists – certified by C-RAD
Technical Training (part of installation finalization) provided to orient users to the systems’ functionality
Field Service Engineering team specialists have a broad background in both Photon and Proton support activities:
- Certified engineers to install/maintain/troubleshoot all systems and products
- Dedicated 2nd line support engineers to assist distributors and manage complex configurations
- Extensive experience with installations (>1000 systems worldwide)
- Remote access possibility to guide local users in 1st line troubleshooting and usage of systems
- Digitalized lessons learned system to enable rapid issue resolution
Receive advanced 2nd line Application Support by C-RAD, provided by clinical application specialists with clinical backgrounds as RTTs, Dosimetrists and Medical Physicists.
C-RAD provides flexible remote support in English, German, French, Chinese, Arabic, Hindu, Swedish and Dutch.
In the distributor market, clinical experts certified by C-RAD provide Application Support in the local language.
Service support locations
C-RAD is establishing its own C-RAD service organization in core markets. In countries where C-RAD is represented by distributors, C-RAD ensures a high and homogeneous service level by offering regular service training programs at C-RAD’s training center for the distributors.
avenue Franklin Roosevelt
(Opening hours: 9-17 CET)
Medical device Co. Ltd.
Block 2 Room 503, No 608 Shengxia Road
Pudong new Area, Shanghai
(Opening Hours 9-17 CST)