Technical Support in the local language by specialists – certified by C-RAD
Technical Training (part of installation finalization) provided to orient users to the systems’ functionality
Field Service Engineering team specialists have a broad background in both Photon and Proton support activities:
- Certified engineers to install/maintain/troubleshoot all systems and products
- Dedicated 2nd line support engineers to assist distributors and manage complex configurations
- Extensive experience with installations (>1000 systems worldwide)
- Remote access possibility to guide local users in 1st line troubleshooting and usage of systems
- Digitalized lessons learned system to enable rapid issue resolution
Receive advanced 2nd line Application Support by C-RAD, provided by clinical application specialists with clinical backgrounds as RTTs, Dosimetrists and Medical Physicists.
C-RAD provides flexible remote support in English, German, French, Chinese, Arabic, Hindu, Swedish and Dutch.
In the distributor market, clinical experts certified by C-RAD provide Application Support in the local language.